Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Math Project Due Tomorrow

At the very moment of this writing, I am in the process of procrastinating and waiting until the very last minute until I complete my calc project. I must say, these past couple of weeks have been pretty draining on me. Term paper after term paper, exam after exam, traffic jams after traffic jams, scorching hot days after scorching hot days, etc.... But I've survived through all that thus far. Now, I'm on my last legs in this long marathon of my academic year. For this project, I have to write a paper about how I would operate my business. I have to incorporate 3 mathematical concepts/equations into my paper. I have chosen to incorporate price elasticity, definite integrals, and some form of probability into my paper. The paper is a minimum of 5 pages, single-spaced. I think I'll take a nap now and hopefully when I wake up I'll be able to perform during the strech run.

No comments: